- Good news! The sock has been reunited with it’s owner. Linda in Ottawa is again in possession of a set. The saga was even included in Ravelry’s Forum Funnies this week.
- Bad news! I have my first sock hole! It was inevitable really as these were the socks I grafted to within an inch of their life when the yarn was cut into a million pieces. I guess I’ll be doing some darning research.
- The new Twist Collective is out and it’s brilliant. There’s hardly a piece I wouldn’t make.
- The Interweave Winter preview is also out. Whatevs.
- I think it’s time for a custom header on this here blog. Only problem is I haven’t a clue as to how to do it. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Please keep in mind I don’t, unfortunately, have Photoshop.
- I’ve been cooking up a storm since there’s little else to do around these parts. The showstoper recipe of the week is these Cottage Cheese Pancakes. Oh my. So good.
- I’ve been spending my evenings while Chris is working with all the lights on and brainstorming design ideas with a healthy dose of help from the Domino Magazine website. I’ll try to spread out the inspiration pictures I’ve been accumulating but here’s a good’un.
This is both the colour I want to paint the living room and the treatment I want to use for the headboard. I can’t wait to get started!