You are currently browsing the daily archive for March 9, 2009.
This would be a good theme for me to continue. I often have tidbits that don’t deserve a full post. So here goes:
- Ina Garten’s Lemon Yogurt Cake is amazing. I didn’t even make the icing and it was so good.
- Chris and I have been doing a little thrifting in the city hoping to find a sewing or dining table. We haven’t had any table luck but…
- I need a good pizza crust recipe. I want a golden, light, airy crust not the floury, dense dud I always end up with.
- While we’re at it I would love recommendations for a chunky, spicy, vegetarian tomato sauce.
- I made a vegan blueberry cake this morning. And then I slathered it with cream cheese frosting.
- I requested and received the new Toast catalogue and while the clothes aren’t really my style I do want a pair of churidars. They look lame on their own but under a tunic or dress they look so comfy and stylish. I don’t have $68 CDN plus shipping to justify spending on leggings, however.
- Can I just take a minute a solicit praise for not having bought any yarn since early November? The only yarn I’ve bought has been with gift certificates and that was like four skeins. I also haven’t bought any fabric except a half yard of flannel with some scant Etsy profits. Thank you, thank you.
- Tonight I’m going to try to copy Mondragon’s Twister wrap for dinner. Wish me luck.