This is going to look a little familiar.
It’s another embroidered binder cover.
But it’s for my knitting patterns!
It’s about time I liberated them from the plastic folders they were living in because I rediscovered a lot of forgotten gems.
Once again I followed instructions from Stitched in Time and used embroidery designs from Cute Embroidery Designs Volume Two.
I had a mini meltdown at the end of last week but I’m feeling much better so, in celebration, some random things that make me happy:
- David Sedaris’s impression of Billie Holiday
- Cadbury Cream and Mini Eggs
- My Arazni Aronzo Kohitsuji-chan mug
- The new season of Big Love
- Martha Stewart Living, which I read for the first time last week
- Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band and I don’t care who knows it